Ever get tired of asking “What keeps you up at night?” and “If you could wave a magic wand, … “? Here are 8 more power questions to keep in your arsenal:
- What is it about your current situation that you don’t like?
- If you could change just one thing, what would it be?
- Tell me how you deal with (name something that you’ve helped someone else overcome).
- What have you tried in the past to fix the problem?
- How fast have things changed?
- If you could solve that problem, what would it help you achieve?
- How much are you willing to invest to solve the problem?
- How do you see my part in the solution?
Do you have any Power Questions that have worked for you recently? Share then with our Blog!
Contributions by RAC-TQI